We are pleased to announce the global launch of the: “Catch the wave: Harness the value of social sustainability”.
The campaign invites organisations to prioritise People in their sustainability-focused business strategies, alongside Planet and Profit (the so-called “triple bottom line”).
The campaign aims to evolve over the coming months in three distinct phases, the Why, the What and the How phase, each to be accompanied by a white paper, case studies, bitesize learning, webinars, and other awareness raising content.
We are proud to be supported in the campaign by many prominent individuals, global organisations such as the WHO and the ILO and initiatives such as the United Nations Global Compact, who feature IOSH’s campaign among its Occupational Safety and Health Resources.
For more details, individuals can:
- Watch our campaign introductory video: Catch the Wave with IOSH – YouTube
- Read our Report: Harnessing the power of social sustainability, featuring foreword by John Elkington, a world authority on corporate responsibility and sustainable development and a winner of the Global Sustainability Award 2021
- Download our first white paper: Catch the wave with IOSH – white paper
- Read our case study: Fujitsu – putting people first
- Register to attend our webinar: Catching the wave of social sustainability – Part 1: Why occupational safety, health and wellbeing is at the foundation of socially sustainable business, 25 November 2021
- Find out more about social sustainability and how IOSH can help businesses grow resiliently: Catch the wave with IOSH – bitesize learning