The European Society of Occupational Safety and Health (ESOSH) is a non-governmental and a non-profitable association of health and safety professionals. ESOSH develops competencies and provides the European best safety practices for non-European countries. ESOSH is based in Ukraine, registered in 2019, and it consists of 2200 associated members from 13 countries (as for January 2022). The membership is free of charge. ESOSH enhances health and safety environment by:
– using the world class standards and best practices in safety at work,
– building relationship of health and safety professionals with government bodies, international health and safety organizations, associations of employers, trade unions,
– taking part in the national health and safety legislation development, social events,
– providing access to guidance from suitably qualified, experienced and competent safety professionals,
– providing the world class health and safety training to Ukrainian authorities, enterprises, employees,
– taking the lead of safety improvement and to promote continuously occupational safety at work.
ESOSH is open to collaboration, our contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org, +380504419936 Olga Bogdanova, Chairperson of the Board in ESOSH,